Thanks for all who donated for our appeal to the orphanage!
We have started to render and have managed to purchase the thatching grass for the first building that is already built. In parallel we are starting to build the next hut, too.
We have also purchased sugar cane, what we are going to use for windbreak. We were digging trenches and we put maize stalks, manure and compost in. After we laid the sugarcane in these trenches and cover them with soil and then water them. They will develop roots in 5-7 days.
More pictures of the development of the orphanage are coming as we progress with the construction.
Thank you for your interest and support for our project!